Guidelines for applying
Please follow these guidelines when applying for a position. Employment opportunities available at...
RDBN Temporary Employee Job Postings - Regional Business Forum Event Organizer & Startup Business Contest Coordinator
Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako Temporary Employee Job Postings The Regional District of...
Job Posting - Reuse Shed Attendant Position
Job Posting – ReUse Shed Attendant Position In an effort to support and encourage reuse...
- Job Posting - Reuse Shed Attendant Position
- RDBN Temporary Employee Job Postings - Regional Business Forum Event Organizer & Startup Business Contest Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
- MEDIA RELEASE - Baker Airport
- OCP SURVEY & Draft OCP's
Job Posting – ReUse Shed Attendant Position
In an effort to support and encourage reuse activities, the Regional District is seeking an individual to work at the reuse shed, on a trial basis, at the Fort St. James Transfer Station.
The hours of work for this temporary (on trial) position will be as follows:
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:15am to 5:15pm for a total of 28 hours per week (no benefits).
The general duties of the Reuse Shed Attendant will be:
- Promote awareness of the reuse shed and goals of reuse and recycling.
- Inspect items for placement in the reuse shed to ensure items are in good working order and condition.
- On a regular basis visually keep an eye n the reuse shed inventory. Maintain the reuse shed in a clean and tidy condition.
- Remove from the reuse shed any prohibited items and products that are unacceptable due to poor or unsafe condition. Remove items from the reuse shed to make room for new stock. The Reuse Shed Attendant will not be allowed to remove items from the reuse shed for personal use.
- Documentation of reuse activities.
Skills that the Reuse Shed Attendant should possess:
- Good public relations and conflict resolution skills;
- An understanding of local reuse and recycling opportunities;
- Be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions;
- Be safety conscious;
- An ability to keep an organized and clean and tidy facility, including the ability to correctly fill out paperwork and documentation.
Resumes which include a detailed description of relevant experience will be accepted until 3:00pm, Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at the Regional District office in Burns Lake. Please indicate on your resume that you are applying for the Fort St. James Reuse Shed Attendant Position. Resumes may be faxed to 250-692-3305 and should be addressed to Janine Dougall, Director of Environmental Services.