- Job Posting - Economic Development Support Assistant - Student
- Request for Proposals RDBN#2017-03
- Job Posting - Director of Environmental Services
- Job Posting - Regional Transit Service Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
October 6, 2016
Dear Resident/Property Owner:
Re: Proposed Service – Smithers and Area Victim Services
The Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako (RDBN) is initiating an Alternative Approval Process to determine if the electors in Electoral Area “A” (Smithers Rural) are in favour of establishing a service, jointly with the Town of Smithers and the Village of Telkwa, to provide support services to victims and/or witnesses of crime and other trauma. The Town of Smithers and the Village of Telkwa each have a separate approval process via its Mayor and Council.
Public meetings will be held to discuss the proposed service as follows:
Wednesday, October 19th – Town of Smithers Council Chambers – 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 26th – Round Lake Hall – 5:30-6:30 p.m.
What is Victims Services?
The victim service program provides services to victims and witnesses of crime and other trauma.
Keep Reading - Proposed Service - Smithers and Area Victim Services Letter