- Job Posting - Knockholt Landfill Litter Clean-up
- Job Posting - Clearview Landfill Litter Clean-up
- Job Posting-Protective Services Summer Student
- Job Posting - Building Inspector/Bylaw Enforcement Officer
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
The Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako provides 65 separate services to its taxpayers.
Six of these services are Universal Services that are supported by taxation of every taxable property in the Regional District.
There are six Rural Services that are supported by every taxable property in the rural areas. One of those services, Electoral Area Planning is supported by rural taxpayers and taxpayers in all municipalities.
We also have 50 local service areas that are supported by taxation of only those taxable properties within the boundaries of each local service area and benefit from that particular service.
Three services are non-taxable services that are supported by user fees only.