- Job Posting - Economic Development Support Assistant - Student
- Request for Proposals RDBN#2017-03
- Job Posting - Director of Environmental Services
- Job Posting - Regional Transit Service Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
There is a growing movement in our region toward consumption of locally grown food products. Locally produced food products are often grown with minimal or no exposure to pesticides or fertilizers. Consumers want to purchase high quality food products, however, they may have a difficult time finding a place to purchase them locally. “Connecting Consumers and Producers” is a marketing project that will promote local food producers and provide resources to consumers that support eating locally produced food all year round.