- Job Posting - Reuse Shed Attendant Position
- RDBN Temporary Employee Job Postings - Regional Business Forum Event Organizer & Startup Business Contest Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
- MEDIA RELEASE - Baker Airport
- OCP SURVEY & Draft OCP's
There is a growing movement in our region toward consumption of locally grown food products. Locally produced food products are often grown with minimal or no exposure to pesticides or fertilizers. Consumers want to purchase high quality food products, however, they may have a difficult time finding a place to purchase them locally. “Connecting Consumers and Producers” is a marketing project that will promote local food producers and provide resources to consumers that support eating locally produced food all year round.