- Job Posting - Reuse Shed Attendant Position
- RDBN Temporary Employee Job Postings - Regional Business Forum Event Organizer & Startup Business Contest Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
- MEDIA RELEASE - Baker Airport
- OCP SURVEY & Draft OCP's
The Planning Department has assigned civic addresses to all known homes and businesses in the unincorporated areas of the Regional District. It is important to post your assigned house numbers in a visible location at the end of your driveway. Civic addressing enables the quick identification of your property by emergency service personnel (RCMP, BC Ambulance and local fire departments) and avoids confusion often accompanied by verbal descriptions.
If you require a civic address please contact the Planning Department.