- Job Posting - Knockholt Landfill Litter Clean-up
- Job Posting - Clearview Landfill Litter Clean-up
- Job Posting-Protective Services Summer Student
- Job Posting - Building Inspector/Bylaw Enforcement Officer
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
Land Use Planning includes the preparation, review and administration of the Regional District’s seven Official Community Plans (OCPs). It also includes the development of planning studies, planning policy, and participation in the review of provincial planning initiatives. The Planning Department implements the OCPs through the administration of land and development related bylaws. Administration of these bylaws includes processing, evaluating and developing recommendations to the Regional District Board regarding land use and development applications.
If you are planning a land development or construction project, or have any questions regarding the use of land or buildings, you are encouraged to contact the Planning Department.