- Job Posting - Economic Development Support Assistant - Student
- Request for Proposals RDBN#2017-03
- Job Posting - Director of Environmental Services
- Job Posting - Regional Transit Service Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
Northern Emergency Support Services Training Weekend
Protective Services is primarily responsible for a wide range of activities related to the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako Emergency Preparedness Program, 9-1-1 Services, Rural Fire and Rescue Services, and the Occupational Health and Safety Program. These services are supported, developed, and implemented in accordance with the direction and policy provided by the Protective Services Committee, the Rural Directors Committee and the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako Board.
GET PREPARED; KNOW THE RISKS; MAKE A PLAN; AND PRACTICE!!
IT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF YOUR LOVED ONES
Protective Services news and updates
MEDIA RELEASE - LUCK BAY FIRE PROTECTION UPDATE
May 26, 2016 - The Fire Underwriters Survey (FUS) reduced the Luck Bay Fire Protection Area’s status to “unprotected” as of December 15, 2015. While this may have an impact on home insurance rates for residents in the Luck Bay area, it does not change the Fort St. James Fire Department’s commitment to responding to all incidents within its fire protection areas.Read more ...