- Job Posting - Reuse Shed Attendant Position
- RDBN Temporary Employee Job Postings - Regional Business Forum Event Organizer & Startup Business Contest Coordinator
- Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Alternative Approval - RESULTS- Smithers and Area Victim Services
- MEDIA RELEASE - Baker Airport
- OCP SURVEY & Draft OCP's
The Emergency Preparedness Program was established by the Regional District in 2001 to conduct the necessary actions to prepare for, and mitigate the effects of an emergency or disaster. The mission of the Program is to provide planning, support and leadership in emergency management to our region in order to protect people, property and the environment in the event of an emergency or disaster.
Emergency inquiries can be directed to the Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako Protective Services Manager at (250) 692-3195 or 1-800-320-3339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org